View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 11:52 AM   #822
Armor and Sword
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Question: If I wanna take control of a CPU team in CFM and make a free agent signing for them inside CFM all I need to do is create a new character for that CPU team then retire them after I am done making the roster changes I want to make. Those changes will stick and the real life active coach will resume their duties on the CPU Team even if I retire them?

Thanks for the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCEPenguin
Well despite following your advice and turning off auto-downloads, I just turned my PS4 on to see it complete the download of the new patch (1.07), don't you just love to see it (I'd guess it was my fault - it might be because I left the game running as I put in rest mode but frustrating none the less).

So anyway here's hoping nothing crazy has been altered because the couple of games I played last night were incredible - at first glance the patch notes look promising so hopefully it's not the end of the world. On the off chance it does turnout to be a nightmare does anyone have a clue how to uninstall the latest patch or would I be scuppered?

I just read the patch notes top to bottom. It is a very solid patch. I don't think you will see anything negative as long as it is a stable update and did not un-intentionally break something else.

I have DL it though. I will do so this afternoon.

I love the injury banner now that they added for off-ball injuries. Also defensive players lining up all over each other was fixed. Physic eyes in the back of their head DB's were tuned....constant knockouts/swats of passes was tuned so we may end up turning down our catch sliders for both CPU and HUM....after I see the game in action with the new update.

My main concerns with updates is them un-intentionally breaking another aspect of the game. As long as it does not do anything like that we will be happy.

The few things I mentioned above are worth it alone.

I can tell you this......the update will only make i-Macs roster that much better. Sticking with my franchise. We are 3-2. Lost our second road game in a row to the Bengals. Almost rallied again in the 4th quarter.....but a pick 6 doomed us.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-21-2018 at 11:56 AM.