View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 05:22 AM   #264
kongemeier
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I appreciate everyone wanting to try out the OP with the new patch. Here is my concern:
  1. I was already moving away from it before today's patch
  2. Changes to slider settings can mask patch improvements
So, again, I'd like to ask that people test the same OP Main Menu setup with the following CFM settings:

40 Injury
50 Fatigue
50 Threshold

Also, I really want to get impressions on these settings on All Pro. People seem to like All Madden now, great. I really need AP impressions from people so we can assess if their AM changes spilled-over into AP. Last time EA dumbed-down All Madden was (ironically) on patch 1.07 for Madden 18 and it really jacked-up All Pro for several versions.

Thanks!
I'm not Josh and this is a thread on Josh's sliders. In this quoted message above Josh asks us to test a speficic set and provide feedback on this. Since things seems to variate quite a bit from game to game I'm sure Josh want as big a sample size as possible before tweaking stuff.

Right now there are tons of feedback on all kinds of sliders, settings and difficulty. IMO this clutters the thread quite a bit and makes it it hard to seperate who's using what settings. If Josh is okay with this, then I'm sorry, and will move back to the shadows
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame