View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 03:17 PM   #882
FireGuy17
Rookie

FireGuy17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Opening weekend Bears(me) vs Packers. Played with version 1.8, iMac's rosters, and Armor's RB edits

CHI 0 14 7 3 24
GB 7 3 0 3 13

Passing
CHI Triubisky 22/31 255YDS 1TD 1FUMB
GB Rodgers 25/39 302YDS 1TD 2INT

Rushing
CHI Howard 27CAR 92YDS 2TD
CHI Cohen 5CAR 17YDS
GB Montgomery 13CAR 54YDS
GB Jones 8CAR 24YDS

Receiving Notables
CHI Gabriel 8REC 80YDS
CHI Robinson 3REC 53 YDS
CHI Cohen 1REC 17YDS 1TD
GB Cobb 6REC 82YDS 1TD
GB Adams 5REC 85YDS
GB Graham 5REC 59YDS

Game recap

GB came out strong posting an almost 8 minute drive and score to start the game. CHI and GB each traded possessions before CHI ended up putting two scoring drives together in the 2nd quarter. The second half was many stalled drives with both teams defenses playing well. GB Rodgers was picked off in the endzone once and in the 4th with under a 1:30 left ending what was a promising drive trying to score what would have been the tying TD and 2pt conversion. This led to a 51 YD FG from CHI with about a minute left putting the game out of reach.

My impressions

HOLY ****ing $*** we have sim football!!!! There was nothing cheap in this game at all. I felt as Rodgers was going to tear my defense to shreds at times but a few timely pass break ups and pressures casing wild throws keep him in check. Needless to say he still got his and played as an elite QB despite the 2INT. The scoreboard does not reflect the tension that was in this game at all. The CPU running game was pretty spot on finding the wholes and if need be taking what they were given. My run game was tough it took forever to get Howard going he truly seemed to gain momentum as the game trudged along. Passing wise for myself Trubisky was hot and cold, missing some open recievers down field but was money from 4-15 yds downfield. Oh and I got my first ever INT in the defensive and it was one of the most rewarding feelings I've had in madden ever!

Armor you are the man and have this playing outstanding!!

Last edited by FireGuy17; 08-22-2018 at 03:32 PM.