View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 04:20 PM   #391
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenamesfuller
I did a few games since last night. Titans @ Dolphins which was OT. Bengals @ Colts, Bengals had almost 300 yards rushing. Mixon and Bernard had over 100 yards rushing.
And Steelers @ Browns. Final 4 minutes of the game Browns turned it over twice leading to TDs. One fumble TD return by Vince Williams, and a pick 6 by Artie Burns.
Excuse the multiple posts in a row here, gonna post them.

Gonna mess around with penalties this next game. Turning Face mask up to 60, hardly see any facemask calls. Gonna move false start back to 50. Had roughing the Passer at 50, but moving that to 51. See if we can get those realistic penalties. That Steelers game I played Browns had 8 penalties while Steelers had none whatsoever. Which is so unrealistic lmao.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app
You’ve got to be careful with penalty sliders. I wouldn’t recommend 55 facemask. Last year Trojan Man figured out that that was part of the problem with TFLs.

51 roughing the passer should get 1-2 a game and if there’s more, i “see” them as facemask.

False start, wouldn’t move that either. At 50, you see them FS near the end of longer drives. Still see it some at 45. Maybe try 46-47 instead.

Offensive Holding and Offsides are gonna have to be the penalties we depend on, along with an occasional pass interference or roughing the passer.

Roughing the passer at 51 also seems to help qbs get the ball out faster and target the hot route wr more.

Also offsides seems to effect pass rush. Go over 55, you may see too many sacks.

My strategy right now is to fast super sim and play the moments for all games in a week, minus whatever the game of the week is. That’ll be the one i watch. The play the moment thing can be like NFL RedZone. HC0023 threw this idea my way. Never touched play the moment before, because ive never got the game to play this close to sim. If i do things this way, teams will still have penalties at the year’s end, just watching 1 game a week with different teams shouldn’t mess with simmed stats as much.

I don’t really trust just making one team my team because i’ll Draft and pick up free agents better. I may just manage the rosters before i play/watch the moments

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-23-2018 at 04:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove