Old 08-24-2018, 03:01 AM   #241
JustADashOfDak
Rookie

JustADashOfDak's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4eva
Also has anyone used the preseason associated roster and liking what they are seeing with the lower overalls in the free agent pool ?I am using the bengals for my franchise and boyd and John Ross, two receivers of mine were injured so I signed some guy on my practice squad. He was a 68 overall because the free agents were like 69,70 and I was like ehh might as well make use of my practice squad. And the overall difference isn’t that much And he caught a game winning touchdown for me against the Dolphins with 40 Seconds left.

My point is, somewhere down the line. Your 5th round power back bust could be a guy you put on your practice squad and injuries will occur and he could get the call up and get 2 carries.
He could get you that first down on third and short. He could not. He could get you the game winning touchdown. He could not. But thats not anyone’s story but your own. It didn’t work out but that happens to gms. But he could still make you feel a little better about drafting a 64 overall in the 5th.

One other quick note. Please play your preseason games and use your draft picks. Ignore the overall and try and make some plays. He could be better than you think. You drafted him because you liked his traits. Utilize them. Just because he’s trash everywhere else doesn’t mean he’s useless. !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a guard from DC1 who was "just a practice squad guy" who ended up starting a game or two for me because of injury. He wasn't a baller or anything but I just thought I was a nice little story.

Also,
Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove