View Single Post
Old 08-24-2018, 03:23 AM   #19
magiclakers32
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 19 Demo Available Now For Both Xbox One & PS4 - Post Your Impressions He

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
1. I don't like all that extra boring stuff you have to do before you can play an actual NBA game. One shouldn't be FORCED to play a mode they will never play in the retail version.

2. The menu system is EXTREMELY CLUTTERED. Hard to navigate to even get to the NBA play now section.

3. Game play, it's alright. Nothing mind blowing to me. Tad bit too fast paced. So far I have seen the Warriors take mid range shots, so that is a good thing. Minus the new dribble moves, it feels like NBA Live 18 to me. I don't feel a difference in player movement at all. Post game is still bare bones. The alley oops are arcadey. You can pull off some alley oops from damn near anywhere from any angle it seems. ESPN camera seem to be pulled a tad bit further back then last year.

Going to play some more games. But so far, to me anyway, I am not seeing anything revolutionary. Early impression but to me it plays like NBA Live 18 with just a better dribbling system and CPU with a mid range game. Which you know, there isn't anything wrong with that. Definitely not a giant leap from last year game, just a couple of steps forward. Game is still a highlight fest like last year's game. Which you know their highlight system is top notch.
I heard this for the last couple of days. Bro, nobody is forcing anyone to do anything. Its a demo. For access to the mode you want to play they would like you to play/try the other modes just in case someone who would not play it, might try it and like it.

Don't act like your are entitled to anything. They could not even have put out a demo. It takes all of 20 min to play the 2 games and move on. You are all frustrated and don't like the game anyway.

As for impressions. I think the game has improved in everyway. Control, movement, visuals. I started tweaking sliders immediately, and low and behold, I actually find a way to enjoy it. If this still all comes down to how it stacks up against the other game. Well....it will be available the same day.