View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 02:54 AM   #258
raiderz4eva
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Associated Fictional Draft Classes Presented by CWsapp And Raider4eva

With my edits(roster and awareness for cpu depth charts), only 3 rookies 70 overall and higher got cut at week 4 of preseason. And every other guy below 70 wasn’t a high draft pick. Late rounders and not a plethora of them. This is good.

And every move was justifiable. the jags cut a 73 overall defensive tackle. And I was completely okay with that. Some other team is going to get a good player. It happens. But the jags are talented at that position.

The better news is that all of the guys that got cut overall 73-68 got signed to different teams the following week despite higher overall vets sitting in free agency. I’m not sure if it’s madden logic or what sorcery it was but I was pumped to see this. Like a 68 overall rookie rt got signed to a team over a 71 overall vet.

And wait for this. I’m talking cut as in cut completely or practice squad. The cpu practice squads looked drier than the Mojave desert. No sniping could be done. The cpu was giving these rookies priority on the 53 man roster. And they were owning up to their bust that they don’t know about. Sorcery. I’m curious what happens 6 years down the line but for now. This is exciting.

My biggest gripe and only
Issue is how highly Rated the corners are. Multiple teams have 3 corners rated 80 and above. A 79 lock down corner rookie is just a guy on one of those teams and that’s not okay. Don’t be afraid to raise awareness up to get them into that top 3(if you feel fit) to like a 82ish.

But like seriously theirs like 8 corners on the trade block rated 80 or above. The chargers had 4!

In the opening day roster I may do a global edit of (- 10/20 awareness) among all corners 87 overall and below I’ll figure something out but even that wasn’t that big of an issue for me. With the preseason roster I just lowered free agents and while I would like to do that again, I do think the corner situation could force us into making 85overall rookies and we are better than that!

A lot of rookie corners will be playing this year though and overall I’m very pleased to say that franchise mode can be 100 percent played without flaw with this method. Like for multiple seasons. This is huge

I will be researching some more house rules For drafting and trading for picks and a whole
Bunch more, to try and show you new ideas that resemble the most realistic experience ever. And if we get some thread agreements on them I will solidify them as house rules in the 2nd post! (No more trading for 16 picks [emoji6]) but don’t feel like I’m calling anyone out. Or calling you out. Because I did it too in mine and felt a little sleazy.Now I didn’t have 16 picks but I got some extra ones and I’d like to know the average picks per year so that we can be realistic.

Sapp and I just wanna provide structure and ideas that make madden 19 one of those maddens where you look back on 10 years down the road and go wow, that was so much fun. Kinda like the old madden days! And from what I’ve seen thus far. I think we get it this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twitch: twitch.tv/simworldgaming
youtube: simworldtv
instagram: @simworld4k
twitter:@simworld4k

Raiderz4eva Presents the New Era Lakers