Old 08-26-2018, 08:35 AM   #924
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Matt, I was surfing the OPs for slider set discoveries and seen you used 13 on Injuries and gave me a shoutout. For a second i forgot i had it at 13. 13’s too low for me now since the patch. I think the hit stick patch helped reduce injuries. Also turning of preexisting injuries helps with this a lot too.

Test this out, MM 50 INJURY, MM 0 fatigue

CFM 24 fatigue. May not work the same because I’m using 66 fatigue, but with this setup, im seeing more nicks and scrapes type injuries where players return on the next drive or sometime later in the game. Never really seen this before. I do cpu vs cpu, so it’s hard to tell how many guys come back in, but ive seen dlineman and running backs and qbs and wrs go out and come back in. Dont know the types of injuries because in cpu mode, i only see the new banner below the scoreboard, i don’t see the injury pick em screen where i choose to keep them in the game, so i don’t know the injury types. Really liking seeing players miss a series. Can’t remember your fatigue, but you may want to give this a shot. The 50 INJ in main menu really drives this i think. Didn’t see this at 24 cfm, until i changed main menu to 50.
Hm, okay. I haven't had any issues with the injuries as is though. Seeing plenty of variety still.

When the bridge needs to be crossed, I'll cross it, but for now, the value of 13 seems to be doing what it needs to do. Admittedly though, I am not 100% focused in that department just yet as it's all about getting the gameplay ironed out in full.