Old 08-26-2018, 09:04 PM   #251
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzbronco77
Hey Flazko! Welcome back bro. It’s been a couple few years since I posted anything here. Didn’t play much of madden 18. Was one of the worst maddens ever lol.

Anyway I love 19. And I wanted to tell you that your sliders are pretty much on point with just about everything. I’ve only played one game with them so far. A 31-21 win against the Ravens with me as the Broncos.

So far I think the only things I may consider changing is the human interception, pass blocking CPU and pass blocking human sliders. I picked off Flacco 4 times. I only threw one pick myself. Bradley Chubb got 5 sacks in that game and I finished with 8!

Defense was super dominant though, and even though the score was sometimes close, the game never was due to the defense shutting almost everything down, save for an 81 yard rushing TD.

I am really digging the sliders and M19 though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
That's awesome bro. Welcome back to the forum as well. Glad you're enjoying the sliders. I encourage you to adjust whatever you want to fit your playstyle. Ball Hawk always makes INTS easier (but makes the animation smooth)..
Advertisements - Register to remove