View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 03:05 PM   #7
TheBuddyHobbs
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Gamespot - Live 19 Lakers vs Warriors

Really loving how fluid everything looks. It looks so impressively smooth. Great blend of offense and defense. Seems well balanced. Between the demo and this, I can definitely say that the gameplay has taken giant leaps above NBA Live 18.

The graphics are also a MASSIVE leap forward. NBA Live has finally caught up to and surpassed 2K in this department.

The crowd and sounds are phenomenal. Much better than 2K. EXCEPT, the commentary... Yikes... It doesn't sound like modern day sports gaming commentary at all... (which isn't very good as it is).

I'm getting both NBA Live 19 and NBA 2K19 as is tradition. 2K has always had much more of my attention than Live. Hence, why I used the comparison so much. With that said, IF the NBA Live team has done even a decent amount to franchise mode then Live 19 will be getting more of my time than 2K19.

All in all I think Live 19 has done a great job of balancing fun and sim. Though, sim isn't their entire focus obviously (not always a bad thing). I think it's a perfect blend of both.

DISCLAIMER: I already bought Live 19 for $36 dollars when it was on sale.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by TheBuddyHobbs; 08-27-2018 at 03:14 PM.