View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 04:00 PM   #1
yurivexen
Rookie

OVR: 0
Yuri Vexen's Authentic Sim M19 Rosters (PS4)

Football is here everyone!!!

For the past few weeks I've been working on making a roster that clearly illustrates the different tiers of talent in the NFL. For example, elite QBs like Aaron Rodgers and Joe Flacco should be playing at a much higher level than Dak Prescott. I don't believe average players should be in the 80's. To me, they are B talent and are generally your Pro-bowlers.

I made this roster because I was extremely intrigued by The Franchise Guy's roster that was in development. I really liked the idea of having scaled ratings to create a true feel of talent. In the NFL, if you lose a starter then you're generally going to be in a rough patch at that position. At the time, he was only making them for the Xbox(He is now doing it on PS4 I believe) so I decided to create my own roster for the PS4 and share it with everyone.

Here is my ratings guide:
(Inspired by The Franchise Guy)

96-99 MVP Caliber(consistent OPOY/DPOY Candidate)
90-95 All-Pro Caliber
85-89 Pro-bowl Caliber
80-84 Quality Starters(Likely Pro-bowl Alternates)/Elite Prospects
75-79 Average Starter/High Level Prospect
70-74 Fringe Starter/Quality Propect
65-69 Depth Player/Average Prospect
<64 Camp Player/Projects

Roster: NFLSIM
Username: Yurivexen

This roster is the current 53-man roster as of week 4 and contains all of the iMac2307's traits which include:

No High Motor
Big Hitter turned off on sub 90 Hit Power players
LBs have Play Ball Conservative
DBs have Play Ball Balanced
WRs, TEs, and RBs have Sideline catching and RAC catch traits.

Thanks for your time and I hope you all enjoy!

**Disclaimer**
-If you feel like there is a specific rating that is off on a player, then please let me know and i'll do the research to bump it up or down a tad. I try not to overreact to one time occurrences whether it be good or bad.

-Adrian Peterson is not in this roster, nor do I intend to make him because it wouldn't feel right with his likeness and stats not being in this roster. Sorry guys!

-Some players may still have high motor or other wrong traits because the game sometimes does not save it when I input ratings too fast. Please let me know if you find anyone, thanks!

-Not all undrafted free agents are in because they always bounce around and it can be a hassle to make so many players who may never see the field. (It's also not something I enjoy doing, but will if it you guys really want to see them) If a player who isn't in the game is a starter, then please let me know. I will also take specific requests for players not in game!

Last edited by yurivexen; 09-30-2018 at 02:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove