View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 08:35 PM   #410
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
Will lowering the injury slider affect the gameplay? Also, do I play test franchise with unfamiliar team or test with Cowboys in exhibition?....I usually only play a CFM with the Cowboys..but I don't want to continually replay my schedule while testing sliders. If I do a test franchise with a different team then I'm not able to 'get to know' how to play with the Cowboys..

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, lowering the injury slider has a massively destabilizing impact on the gameplay....that is why we've been sticking with it this long to assess the long-term viability. Sadly, most people seem to be judging on 1 or 2 games and/or without following the OP exactly.

You can use whatever team you want....I actually would encourage people to try lots of different teams so you can get a feel for different players and player types as well as ratings' impacts. I think you can lose sight on just how well this game plays when using just one team....even if you use 1 for you REAL franchise, having tried other teams can help 1 appreciate the players you do and do not have.