View Single Post
Old 08-27-2018, 09:59 PM   #1099
yurivexen
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
The roster is i-macs.....but these are my sliders

But no.....all-pro you can’t turn off the kick arc. Small concession to get a ratings driven experience.

Great teams play great and weak teams are weak.

I am 5-6 now with the Dolphins.

If I use a top team like the Eagles or Rams....I would win a lot more....as I should.

Where as on All Madden for my approach and the way I play.....I see the Cpu cheese no matter if I play with a great team or weak team. Just not a fan of All-Madden.

I tried it on 18......even developed a slider set...but i hated the animations with a passion. Just far too arcadey for my taste.

All-Pro with adjusted sliders and i-Macs roster on Madden 19 is simply delicious.
Yeah, I definitely meant your sliders and i-Mac's edits. I love the concept of your sliders. The problem is that I usually find All-pro to be too easy, but I'm going to give these a chance since people really seem to like them when combined with the trait edits. I actually created a scaled roster that include those edits (same concept as TFG) and I would seriously appreciate it if you could check it out!

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...sters-ps4.html

I know you're all about realistic sim football, so I am really hoping you can give me some constructive feedback.