View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 10:32 AM   #288
richnav
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So I wanted to share something with everyone. I was recommended to check out some content by a guy named "That Franchise Guy" on YouTube. He creates realistic rated rosters for CFM. He overhauls the ratings based on film of each player and is done in a non-biased manner. This guy, literally rerates the whole roster. I took a look at his roster on Xbox One and I must say, it's very solid. He also stated he would be creating realistic draft classes. I'm not saying it is mandatory to use this roster in order to use my sliders, I'm simply suggesting to give this roster a try. Pairing his roster with my sliders is a match made in heaven. You can find him on YouTube under That Franchise Guy and you can download his roster on Xbox One, file name: REAL2019, Gamertag: ChubbyDubs. He also stated the rosters are available for PS4 but I'm not 100% if they are. Link to his channel below: https://youtu.be/cKgYTrsh9OE

I’ve never used rosters with sliders but I’m wondering what exactly does it do? It like makes the sliders more compatible with the players?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports