Old 08-28-2018, 02:27 PM   #428
Redskins041
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Yeah I did an experiment where I put all sliders at default All-Madden within CFM. I played a game with User pass block at 100 and another at 0.

I would call 4-vert Pass plays and just watch the pocket and let myself be sacked. I did this 20 times (just simmed the CPU possessions) with the pass block slider at 100. Then I did the same with the slider at 0.

I really could not tell a difference, I was looking at how much my Oline got pushed and how quickly they were shed... and it was like I didn’t move the slider at all.

I would think going from 0 too 100 I would notice a major difference.

I dunno.... that slider has me totally vexed. Also in the games when I do get sacked a lot, it is often my Center spazzing out due to a glitch and not blocking anyone or an unblocked Safety charging in or something like that.

I just don’t understand that slider, lol.

Maybe Charter can shed (no pun intended) some light on the situation.
Thats weird because no matter what I have the pass block slider on I barely ever get sacked. 11 times in 7 games and most are because of good coverage and me holding on to the ball too long. Id say about 4 or 5 of them the whole season they beat my linemen.