View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 05:09 PM   #1192
threattonature
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
Is anyone else having problems with the CPU QB just tearing them up? I don't know if it's me and my defensive play-calling or what. The thing is, I'm playing with the Vikings who have a top 5 defense and it doesn't matter. No matter who I play, it is not uncommon for QB's to go perfect on 3-4 drives/game. They may have anywhere from 3-5 incompletions for the entire game.
Happened to me in my most recent game. My defense is 97 overall (did a fantasy draft and I focused on basically all D). Watson tore me up a little but not too bad. He got hurt and then RG3 came in and just slaughtered my defense. Didn't matter if I called, Cover 2, Cover 3, Cover 6, Cover 2 Man, blitzed. Didn't matter. And I could not get to him at all with a pass rush. The only plays where my line got through he was already in a throwing motion when they shedded blocks. Obviously I was highly pissed off.

Especially since my QB was horrible. I have Lamar Jackson (dumb pick on my part since I never really run with my QB). He was 10-31. Anything over 10 yards was an automatic incompletion and the short stuff was being knocked loose. I actually didn't mind my bad game with the QB it was more that RG3 was accurate as hell and completing everything even deep throws in the middle of 2-3 guys.