View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 01:55 AM   #516
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
The settings in the main menu really don't have anything to do with CFM CPU vs CPU correct?
It does have some control. Like the fatigue at 50. And all the assists and visual presence junk already off for cfm. It does play different with the MM fatigue at 50 and cfm fatigue at 24. You’ll see more minor injuries where players return during the game. Never seen to much of this, until i bumbled onto this setup.

If you keep the assists on in MM and change in CFM, i worry that just having them on then turning them off may have some kind of effect on the game. Also make sure coach mode is off in main menu. This has a huge negative effect. It gives the cpu chose team robo qb. I love coach mode to death, wish I could play it on here, but you can’t. You’ll see miraculous comebacks every game. Sometimes your team can’t lose and sometimes they can’t win. Way too much momentum with the human picking plays. I quit coach mode on M25 when my team had 4 straight fourth quarter comebacks, then i lost 4 in a row. It was scripted big time. The ball became a magnet for a certain team. It makes it look like it’s random because the human can lose, but it’s bad stuff. Laughable what that mode has become. Shame, too. Madden never got a true coach mode like NCAA. Last I checked you’ve now got to hold down a button when on defense and play with certain assists on. It’s all a trap.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 08-31-2018 at 02:13 AM.