View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 05:17 AM   #2
Top10Everything
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K19 Universe Mode

Hi. This forum is a great idea as I’m curious as to what everyone else is going to be doing.
So, I will be having a Universe Mode which consists of the Modern Superstars. This is going to include the Raw, Smackdown Live, NXT/NXT UK & 205 Live Rosters.
Next, I will have another Universe Mode, which consists of the older legend superstars, basically based on superstars around the attitude era. Shawn Michaels, Trish Stratus + Many more will be in this Universe Mode.

The next few game types aren’t going to be on Universe Mode. This is just going to be casual game play:
I’m going to be doing Dream matches, so Andre The Giant vs Big Show, Trish & Lita vs Bella Twins, Shawn Michaels vs Seth Rollins + Many more dream matches can finally happen.
I will also be doing a kind of career mode for superstars that have been in the company for more than 10 years, this career mode will feature the superstars championship wins, their debut, their WrestleMania matches & RoyalRumble/MITB Wins. This will apply for Big Show, John Cena, Randy Orton etc.
Then, I’m thinking of doing something with the Women. I’ll be playing the first Women’s Royal Rumble, the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, first time Hell in a Cell Match, Hardcore Match, Gauntlet Match, Iron Women Match etc, + the debuts of every women to step in a WWE/WWF Ring. It’s also going to feature every Women’s WrestleMania Match.

Finally, I will be doing the new Tower Mode + Daniel Bryan’s Show Case Mode.

I’ve already decided the WWE Universal Championship plans for my Universe Mode.