Old 08-31-2018, 05:24 AM   #481
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 19 All Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
It really depends. I think I get a lot of extra plays from under 2 minutes especially since the cpu is so bad at managing time when they could just use up the whole clock they leave me like another 40-60 seconds to score. But I average like 67 plays a game. Not sure how much the cpu gets exactly. Im just worried if I lower it to 13 that the cpu might not do their adjustments anymore. And are you going to update any of the sliders like fumbles, cpu rushing, and user pass coverage?
charter mentioned his set is final, any adjustments you can make on your own. dont be scared to work outside the box. try different things. mix match slider sets to get what u want. i agree w charter about his philosophy on why he keeps his set final. most slider guys (not all) change their set multiple times daily. is that really a slider set you should depend on? you start a cfm on one setting then the next day its changed. doesnt make sense and most slider guys are chasing that perfect find that isnt there. i see one set where they are on version 12 or so already ??? what was wrong with the first 11 versions?? last year is a great example. people were still saying they have found something that is a game changer all the way up to the end of the cycle. just enjoy the game. make tweeks you want to make, you dont need confirmation from anyone on here how to play the game, how you want to play and you dont need anyone to validate your sliders adjustments. if your seeing something game after game And you dont like the results tweak it bit. i think in the end youll enjoy it better because your values are yours and thats a nice feeling to know you havent messed with sliders and a lot of "slider guys" are tweaking things daily.

ill get a nice base find what i like and adjust without driving myself crazy with slideritis. ive learned over the years to change my approach because i have done the exact thing above. i have spent a whole madden cycle chasing sliders and i didnt even finish a season and in retrospect thats whats changed my approach.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove