View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 07:35 PM   #4
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: That Franchise Guy Roster Query

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0883R
Care to elaborate? Never heard of this before.
I’ve simmed year one to the super bowl over 10 times and every time the pats and eagles rematch. Every single time. Very uneven play in year one. Very scripted.The game gets better and better the further you get from year one. Ncaa was the same way with recruits and stuff.

You don’t have to worry about roster edits and junk because the generated players/right draft class editors give better gameplay. Year one, the rosters aren’t right until week 8 and beyond of the regular season. Plus these roster updates aid playcalling and stuff.

After year 1 the team’s are different and have bigger weak spots and there’s better mismatches and stuff. Just overall smoother. Plus it becomes fiction and teams break up and you dont care as much because you aren’t trying to match real life stuff as much.

If i were to play year 1, i’d Do a fantasy draft and start with it shuffled. Anything’s better than year one. Big reason the game gets blasted so much is people want to stick with year one. Last year Josh and them finally listened and advanced to 5 years and beyond and couldnt believe what they seen. Now when you get 10-15 years into the future and there’s hardly any real players left, that’s when the game gets better.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts