View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 12:06 PM   #552
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazza1
What exactly does the autopilot feature do. I run 32 team control but I’m hesitant to use auto as I don’t quite understand it...
Autopilot makes the qb do all signing and stuff. If you want to play just as one team, simply take control of your opponent, fix their auto subs, straighten out their depth chart, play the game, then retire the coach for the cpu team. When you retire the coach the same guy keeps the job, it just loses the human control.

32 man control isn’t neccessary, per se. It’s having a human attached to to your cpu opponent to stop bending and warping. I’ve done several things with this set to help avoid this and it seems to work. I’m not sure which part of my equation fixes the warping and bending, but just turned off certain things that seemed like it would cause cheating for the human picked team. The controlling the cpu team you play is just a precautionary move. Plus it gives the other team correct autosubs for back rotation.

Things that possibly cause the cpu to warp and bend with cpu vs cpu mode:

Controller vibration-off

League type-Coaches only

Instant Starter-off

Fire coaches-on

Progress players-end of the year———you can switch this to whatever you want after you play the game. Just keep it off while you play so the XP thing has no effect

Turning of the score ticker and all the other visual preferences>>>>the score ticker may cause games to follow a certain script and cause uneven gameplay.

20 second clock runoff-anything lower and the qb AI is wonky. There will be massive amounts of deflections, even with pass react and Int and pass cover at 0.

Coach Mode-this being OFF is a key. When it’s On, the cpu team will have robo qb and hit 80 percent of his passes are more.

And then there’s controlling the team you’re about to play to trick the cpu into thinking its human vs human.

Don’t have the game in front of me, so I maybe forgetting one of these.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts