View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 04:24 PM   #24
halfbroke
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fiddy's Madden NFL 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackw
I 100% agree with you. I had Peterson rush for 85 yards on 15 carries against the 49ers one game, the next he was shutdown against the Panthers. The running game feels authentic. With AP, I barrel over tackles for extra yards, with Chris Thompson, I get small in the hole and squeeze out yards off broken tackles—the way it’s meant to be. The QB accuracy for both CPU and I are realistic, the completion percentages stay between 60-70%. I’m not seeing the sack problems like you. Have you looked at the O line ratings?

Fiddy has made this game awesome. The scale for adjustments is perfection. Thanks for the effort bro!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
The O Line for the Browns are mid 70's to 80's. Not the worst I have seen but not stacked either. It's not something I am terribly worried about. I will keep an eye out on it as I keep playing.

The biggest thing is, I have tried many set of a slider waiting on the main 53 man roster update before starting my actual first franchise. Most I either have trouble rushing, CPU won't run, or it is INT City. This plays well with my style. I didn't pay attention to how many plays there was, but that's an easy fix (just raising the clock a minute or going to 15 with rundown)

Once the main 53 man roster comes out, I will be doing the iMac trait edits for PC because with these sliders it makes everything feel smooth.