Old 09-01-2018, 07:35 PM   #563
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
14 Sacks that’s a problem
He was in preseason. No way to make any guarantees with these sliders on preseason. Since the stats aren’t recorded, I wouldn’t worry about it. Just don’t expect sim stats. There’s so much shuffling of players with way lower ratings and there’s no telling what you’d have to do to get sim stats. Not worth it to have preseason sliders and regular season sliders. Not sure what playing with one set of sliders and then doing another set of sliders within the same game save will do to the programming. Trust me guys, i want to watch preseason games too and i’m Sure i will with all the custom draft classes, but I’m not going to worry about the stats. Sometimes real life preseason games are like watching paint dry. Same can be said about some regular season games. Ive had a couple of boring games with this set, too.

Been doing a 2019 draft class and I’ll probably be watching preseason games to decide if a rookie qb is ready to start. Also, I would turn injuries down to 13 when watching in preseason. 24 in preseason maybe a bit too high. I need to go through a whole season to be sure about the Injury slider. It may be where it needs to slide within the season.

Week 1-4

Week 4-8
Something a little less severe

Week 8-12
Maybe go back to 24

Week 13-17
Go to something less severe

Playoffs
Maybe do the 24 again.

Again, this is just speculation. 24 all season maybe fine. The injury thing is something I see often discussed, here and everywhere. Didn’t want it to look like I was dodging the issue.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts