View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 09:48 PM   #480
MarketingWiz
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Taking a different approach here. I wanted to see if we could make a lower injury value work. They still come and your depth will still be challenged, but I think this works well. I like the vibe from these...good animations, matchups still matter a lot (actually, they matter more than people want to acknowledge).

Now, people will want to ask what the autosubs do....ok, just don't, lol. I really tested these out initially as a blanket 65/85 setup and then backed-off when seeing some over-the-top animations. I will say this, the one key is the OL autosub value with the 40 injury slider. When you drop the injury slider below 40, the o-linemen want to "bomb downfield" as quick as possible. The revised value helps them to engage longer and stick more to their areas instead of running around trying hyperactively trying to make the next block.

As always, use these EXACTLY as posted below and on the OP.

Enjoy guys!

OK Mr. JoshC1977's.... Now I know you have a plant in my lab!!!

Dude, are you serious?!?!? My V.2 is doing precisely the same thing, DROPPING the INJ slider down!!

Bravo.... Interested to see your take on the play... I got way behind with last minute emergencies at work and football drafts, so I am behind on dropping V.2...

Wiz....out.