Old 09-02-2018, 01:15 PM   #466
halfbroke
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMac2307
Update:

I am mentally preparing myself for the inevitable.... I'm going to do an Opening Day Roster.

I really didn't want to and for a long long time I wasn't planning on doing so, but there have been so many trades, new contracts and injuries that have developed over pre-season, I feel like it will offer a better CFM experience moving forward.

Thankfully, by using these rosters and appropriate sliders for your skill level, we have a very good game with M19, and we're only in September. A few days worth of work on a WK1 roster that will provide the most accurate roster which can be used as a foundation for 11 months of (hopefully) fantastic gameplay is worth it in the grand scheme of things.

I think the entire project will be 8-10 hours worth of work, so I'd like to think I could get it done in one day if I avoid making other plans. However, please be patient when the WK1 roster does drop, as right now I can't find any news on when that will be, so I don't know how quickly I'll be able to jump on it when it is released.
Are you going to do the edits that are on the OP. The reason I ask is because I used the roster editor for PC and did a roster. Let me know if any other major changes other than the traits and such are made so I can make the same edits for PC. (I will release the opening day roster for everyone on the PC too with credit going to you for the changes in the roster )