iMac2307
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
iMac or anyone else that can answer this question -

I have not played the last 2 installments of Madden and I picked up this year’s. Really enjoying the game ESPECIALLY with these edits. I am currently in a Franchise and have manipulated the trades to duplicate what has occurred in the NFL except the contract extensions because we are unable to. My question is: When the week 1 roster update comes out, will it have all trades including draft picks as well as contract extensions to be accurate? I would like to wait for iMacs week 1 roster but if it EA does not provide 100% accuracy on those items than I may just continue with my franchise.

Thank you to all who reply and once again iMac, thank you for this! 👍🏻
All the trades and extensions are accurate. So whatever the player has been traded for, the respective team will have the relevant draft picks available in CFM etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
Are the projections modified for these classes, so there are busts and hidden gems through the rounds?

Asking because I noticed the edited draft class from earlier in the thread that I loaded up has everyone projected to go exactly where they are. Not game breaking but definitely takes some fun out of it. I did edit it and save locally after downloading from CFM menus, does that affect this issue?

Awesome work btw, really appreciate all the time y'all put into making the game better.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Whatever the base roster was in regards to busts and gems are the same for my edited Draft Class. I didn't touch anything other than the traits.