View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 01:58 PM   #504
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Interpreting the code differently, I ran an "all 25" as well and it certainly helped the tackling physics. Sadly passing accuracy and catching was reminiscent of a High School team, lol.

But lowering tackling relative to everything = BAD. Block shed will go to crap, RBs will be overpowered, just everything will be ridiculously overpowered.

(Why I don't deal with gameplay sliders...too many affects. Give me about 5 times as many sliders and then I will adjust them when the effects are more granular. It isn't worth it now.)
Wow. I bet all 25 was bad. Playing at 37 tackle now, with 85 run block and 35 fumble and the run game looks really good. Have some plays where the elusive running backs hold onto the jersey of the the linemen in front of them and then zip to an opening for daylight. Never seen anything like this in madden. My fave new thing with the RPM. If i see it again, I’ll capture it on video.

Run block doesn’t work until you get to 85. 85 feels like the real default. As does the fumble and tackle I mentioned. The run game sliders don’t negatively effect the game as bad as the passing game oriented sliders. I’m staying close to default with passing game sliders. Just bumped up qb acc to 81 and lowered pass block to 40. The defensive pass sliders are default minus int at 49. Pass cover and pass reaction is a pandora’s box When you twiddle with them.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts

Last edited by tommycoa; 09-03-2018 at 02:01 PM.