Old 09-03-2018, 09:00 PM   #1123
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by breetel03
Matt, I was hoping you could help me out with some slider values.

I’m using your set, on all madden, exactly as posted. Unfortunately, I was seeing FAR to many dropped picks by DB’s so I raised the value to 41. After doing this, it was like the game switched back to roboQB. Before the QB play was good, my db’s just never made picks. Now, at INT value 41 the CPU QB is getting rid of the ball almost right after the snap. Currently, at INT 41, the CPU QB is averaging around 80% passing and 1 sacks allowed a game. Due to quick release. I’m trying to find a balance because defense is important to me in this game and I would like realistic QB play, but included turnovers. Tired of being last in turnovers each year while also dropping 12-15 picks a season. AKA only getting around 3 picks a year.

*edit* to be clear, these aren’t 50/50 balls the my db’s are dropping. These are cb breaking on ball drops.
So they are just having brick hand essentially?

You could try to lower QBA just slightly, like 48 or 49. The reason the CPU gets rid of the ball so quick is because the PBL is quite low, but if you raise PBL, they'll have too much time to pick you apart.

Try the lower QBA and see how it goes. It's more so the velocity of the passes that they can't really catch.