View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 02:09 AM   #1254
DarthRambo
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Armor & Sword's Custom All-Pro Simulation Style Sliders (CFM Only) Madden 19

Played first game of my Rams franchise using these. Maybe placebo but I had 6 injuries on my team in one game. Two of them serious and both are out 5 weeks now. I have it set to the 23 for injuries so is anyone else seeing so many injuries? The Raiders had one injury but he's not out for any time like two of mine are.

I played using defensive cam and do not switch as you do, Armor. I really enjoyed it! The cpu run game was not there still. 17 carries 42yds for Lynch. Gurley had 23 carries for 124yds and 2tds which I feel is great!

Going to say screw it and just raise cpu run block to 100 and see what happens. Played a ton before this game so I just have a feeling their lack of run game was npt placebo or because of my "stellar defense."

Overall great game! We lost 30-27 in a close one. Carr torched me going 27/41 445yds 1td 1int. Jared Cook had 8 receptions foe a crazy 169yds! They burned me twice of cover zero blitzes for passes both over 60yds btw so that boosted his passing yards.

Again overall, what a great played game! The amount of injuries worries me, and cpu having no run game still even at 90 run block is bothersome. But hoping 100 run block I see pancake blocks or something lol.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo