View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 06:19 PM   #26
Phillyboi207
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Buff Dan Hooker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Many of those low health and stamina ratings at launch were for online balance reasons. The reality is the devs arent going to allow me or Solid or anyone to go through and bump every low level fighter's stamina and health to average levels just because. Looking at the chart, that would probably be 50-70 fighters.

Now you may have noticed that over the past 4 mos, I've been suggesting boosts to fighters who were were wrongfully low. Anderson, Guida, Markos, Aubin-Mercier, Mendes, Carmouche, Wineland, Felder and Hooker are examples just within the last 2 mos. So piece by piece, we are trying to improve them.
Yeah it’s definitely getting better. Felder is another good example tho. Dude has taken serious damage from Barboza and Perry. Everything indicates his health stats should be higher than someone like Iaquinta (who got a boost for being jabbed to death by Khabib lol).

I’m just hoping if a guy proves himself against top 10 competition he’d see more of a boost. Leon Edwards beat Cerrone who is a monster in game. If you look at their current ratings Edwards doesnt really stand a chance.

Good discussion tho. It’s always cool to get more background in what criteria is used to determine ratings.