View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 09:16 PM   #21
lorak
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: 2018 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdplatts615
I'm hoping someone could provide a screenshot of what should be in each folder. My understanding is just the items that you change such as the .ast files go into the repatch folder but I cannot get it to work either.
Below you have some pictures showing the file structure in app, patch and rePatch folders. Again, all files in ux0:app/PCSE00084 and ux0: patch/PCSE00084 are untouched. You put the decrypted and patched files in ux0:rePatch/PCSE00084.

The picture at the right low corner is an example to show you how to decrypt all the game assets in ux0:app/PCSE00084. To make it work, install the repatch and nonpdrm plugins in your device too as I mentioned in the Graphical patch release post. The point here is to be able to patch the original digital or retail game.
Code:
Decrypting game assets through VitaShell

Just start VitaShell, go to ux0:app, highlight the game folder (PCSE00084)
and press triangle, choose "Open Decrypted" and press x. Select all the
required .ast files and copy them, for example, to ux0:data. Finally, transfer
those (already decrypted) .ast files to your computer (via USB, it is faster)
to be patched as explained in the graphical patch readme. Repeat the
procedure to get decrypted files from ux0: patch/PCSE00084.

Note: To decrypt a game cartridge, follow the previous steps but from gr0:
instead of ux0:app.
One more time, in case you have installed a decrypted version of the game just replace (as usual keep a backup of the original files) the proper .ast files with the patched ones in ux0:app/PCSE00084. In this case, there is no need to install the repatch and nonpdrm plugins.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic.jpg (155.2 KB, 281 views)

Last edited by lorak; 09-11-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove