View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 12:27 PM   #2
darthspears21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K19 Greatest All-Time Teams Roster (for XBOX ONE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robdog1330
I was busy during the NBA 2K18 cycle, and lost my files when I went back into the game thus cancelling the roster last year. For NBA 2K19, I will try to stay active, and try not to take super long breaks to create this All-Time Teams roster.

The Greatest All-Time Teams Roster features the 15 of the greatest players from each NBA franchise with created player models of not just big "missing" names like Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller, but also really old greats like Paul Arizin and Dolph Schayes.

Team Rosters and Overview (ratings need to be done for most missing players): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Notes:
Gamertag on XBOX One is NourishedRock4, and will be titled "NBA Greatest All-Time Teams Roster" once it is released

Yellow space means it is a created player, Green space means it is a player in NBA 2K19, but not that franchise's All-Time Roster.

I rate the missing players based on mostly their best season with that specific team, and their appearances based on their best season with that team

I may or may not create head coaches for each All-Time team (depending on the time I have), but each team will have a playbook similar to that of one of that franchise's best seasons.

Resources from Basketball-Reference to tutorials on YouTube (like FranchisePlay, etc.) will be used through out this roster to help me.

Suggestions/questions/comments are welcome at any time! It is best that you PM me on OS as I do not have a Twitter.

Thanks for checking me out!
-Robdog1330

Updates
Thanks so much in advance!!!!