View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 08:12 PM   #588
drseanus
Rookie

drseanus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Hi iMac and crew. I'm now in my 3rd season on my CFM on Xbox One, using the roster that Analyzer52 put together and the Associated Fictional Draft Classes (I'm manually editing all draft picks after each draft, as well as editing awareness / some physical traits of older players to allow high quality rookies to start).

One odd thing I've noticed - my QBs are fumbling a LOT. Brady fumbled 16 times from 36 sacks in season one, then promptly retired. The scrambling rookie QB who replaced him had 14 fumbles in his first 10 games, from 28 sacks. One fumble was on a scramble, whilst the rest were on strip sacks. It doesn't seem to affect the simmed CPU QBs - the next highest in the league was Case Keenum with 6 fumbles off 27 sacks. I play offense only at present, so I don't know whether CPU QBs vs human defenses have the same issues.

Editing my QB from 'cover on big hits' to 'cover on all hits' (same as the skill positions) has improved things - he fumbled twice from 13 more sacks for the rest of the season, which are numbers I can cope with.

Has anybody else noticed high QB fumble frequency on sacks?