View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 03:21 PM   #694
BeastieBomber
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am going to be really short, sweet and to the point here.

The trait edits that i-Mac made despite this latest patch coming out completely enhance this game people.

It tones down all the crazy pinball, arcade, NFL Blitz garbage that this game offers at default out of the box.

This patch is a really good one to clean up a ton of bugs. But the core gameplay and vision of the development team is not aligned with what i-Mac and guys like myself want out of a Madden football game.

The rosters are freaking amazing, the draft classes a gift, continue jamming the game with this roster and draft classes and whatever slider set you found to work well with your playing style.

Again.......all this work fulfills a certain gameplay experience that no patch is going to **** up.

Trust me.

Enjoy the game guys. This was a another really good patch. so far they are 2 for 2 with updates to tune and clean up the game.

Best Madden vs the CPU I have ever experienced bar none.
Very well said. iMac’s fixes are going to work in tandem with EA’s patches to massively increase immersion and playability for people who want an authentic NFL Gameday experience.