View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 04:13 PM   #1
extremeskins04
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
MyCareer is extremely scripted, not only about storyline

But gameplay is as well. I have played about 30 games or so with Minnesota and any time, ANY ..TIME...that I make a wrong defensive move or get even just a LITTLE out of position, and the CPU shoots, it's AUTOMATIC make.

Why..

This doesn't happen in MyLeague, why MyCareer. I understand they want to make you pay for making a mistake, but no shot should be an automatic and I'm telling you, these shots don't miss...ever.

Does the AI miss shots? Sure. But not when you make a mistake on defense.

Also, on many plays if I'm shooting a FT and whether I make or miss it, my opposition guy is all the way down on the other side of the court and unless I grow wings, I'll never get there in time.

Then, the long pass bomb by the CPU...my opposition guy shoots, makes it, and I take the negative hit on the teammate grade for it.

Absolute bs. I can't move fast enough to catch him...cause I barely have finished my shot at the FT line! The **** is about as unfair as it comes.

If I check the "Scouting Report" on my opposition guy and he's a 3 pt shooter, then I'm going to go OVER on the screens, and when I do, he still shoots, automatic make and I get dinged for it. If he's a driver type player, I go under...he still shoots the 3 even if he's not that good...I get dinged for it.

I love the gameplay in MyLeague, but MyCareer is horrible with how you get dinged for the teammate grades.

Last edited by extremeskins04; 09-11-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove