View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 10:21 PM   #744
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcool
The setting you mentioned to stop the previous play, which might help stop the TE' s from getting more catches for one?

A lot of sliders on here are using 15 minutes and I tested it.
With the runoff thing. It’s not working like it did prepatch. The so called fix that makes punters snap the ball faster, also makes qbs snap the ball faster. Prepatch, on 20 second runoff, they’d sometimes snap the ball with 4,5,6 seconds left with no chew clock, it varied a lot, but since the patch, they snap it with 10, 11 seconds left. Hardly any variation at all. They do make some hand signals, as does the line, but it’s not as elaborate as before. Haven’t watch 15 second runoff since the patch.

Also played 10 minutes with no accelerated clock and they don’t audible as much there either. I didn’t see any formation shifts.

I’m gonna delete the game, reinstall. Don’t like how the qbs dont audible as elaborately as they used to. Really don’t remember if the out of the box version had the pass deflections because they released a patch not too long after and I never tried the 20 second runoff with OOTB version. If that doesn’t work, i’ll Work on draft classes for 19 and 20 and wait for the next patch.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts