View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 11:32 AM   #3
joepatowski
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
THANK YOU!

Especially the Part with the resetting controller/Coach settings is so annoying. I remember back when they introduced ACE everything was fine and after one Patch düring that year, you Were Not able to Set ace to Off in the Main menu...

Please add to the list, that you have to advance the League to another date for trades and free agent Signings to go through. means you will at one point advance over a Day where There are games still Not Played which then will get simulated. just let admins approve trades like it has been the last years...

OP please let me Know if you Start tweeting at 2k devs. i usually dont use Twitter, but I created an Account years ago as this Was the only way back then to reach out to the roster maker and the devs. i will retweet everything that you write!

Completely forgot about the trades and FA signings. We had this issue too.

I've already started. Sent them a tweet last night, made the post on OS this morning, tweeted it BACK out to the devs, I PM'd ScottOS the thread, I reached out to my connect LegionHoops who talks with Ronnie and the dev team, reached out to Brian Mazique about it, and filed a 2k support ticket with the bugs/errors.

What pisses me off is i've been at this since the launch and crickets except for Da Czar discussing the playbook issue in a stream. Still not fixed.

Here's what Mike Wang posted and I replied with the thread as well. I'm SCH_Geckzu: https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1039889568919576576