Old 09-12-2018, 01:57 PM   #1250
noahcal11
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
Reaction is more about how quickly the defenders make a play on the ball/receiver once the ball is thrown. You have to really carefully balance this with coverage and threshold so that you see deflections sometimes and contested or even open completions sometimes. If it's not all balanced you will see DBs jumping routes and superman INTs (high react loose coverage) or they will just stop and hesitate before chasing the receiver (low react loose coverage), or you can also set it so everyone is just blanketed constantly (high react tight coverage) or blanketed and not making plays (low and tight).

I can tell this set is balanced because my first game with these sliders had like 15 pass deflections total but completions were possible yet contested to where ratings matter. Both QBs in the high 60%. Very nice.

Run game was great too. Some stuffed runs and some big ones, just like real NFL.

I threw four dumb INTs, being late at night I was half awake near the end, but would have won a close one otherwise. I also had 5 sacks in the first half but then only one (strip sack of QB) in the second. I attribute this to the individual game though, I see high sack numbers probably due to Cincys stacked Dline (Atkins, Dunlap, Lawson) and usering the Dline.

The one change I'm making for myself right now is raising the INJ to 30, nice thing this year is a lot of injuries are minor and sideline guys for a quarter or two, just not seeing enough at lower numbers, possibly due to the lowered fatigue. Can't say if either patch changed things but it's also key to raise it before simming in CFM or the CPU won't have many injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Great explanation and good feedback. For clarification were you on all pro or all Madden?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app