cirespieler
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardJetsFan
AM or AP.

I was rocking AM before patch but now to me its unplayable as I can do nothing on offense, either get sacked within 2 seconds and/or everyone is completely covered. I think I need to go back to AP as I was never an AM player but wanted to try it this year and with Matts sliders I had 2 great games until the patch dropped

All madden for sure. All pro CPU is just not aggressive enough, running and passing. AP is fine if you take a hands off approach to defense and handicap your play calling some but everyone plays a little different which is problematic for slider sets in general. With AM you want to tame the robo CPU but with AP you try to make the AI better if possible and help the CPU some.

Best thing to do is find out what area is causing difficulty for you and adjust that to jive with your own play style. Maybe bump up user Pass Block a lil bit and that will give you more time and more time for receivers to get open. Just be careful with the pass coverage related sliders and threshold since they are pretty delicately balanced. Helps to sub guys in and take advantage of mismatches, check the matchups presnap.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove