View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 04:14 AM   #8
andanesean
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Full List of Stadiums in FIFA 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChangeUp106
More real stadiums would be nice, but the real problem for me is once again we get the same generic stadiums. I believe they are from the PS2 era? None of the generic stadiums look like the modern stadiums. If I wanted to do a Philadelphia Union career mode, which generic stadium looks anything like Talen Energy Stadium? The answer is of course none.

The 2014 World Cup game had a generic stadium that was clearly supposed to be Talen Energy Stadium along with multiple other generic stadiums that looked like the new ones being built in America and around the world.

It's just one more thing that has made me reach a breaking point with this franchise.

You're quite right, their generic stadium is from the past, but EA does not care. What overcomes me is how long it has taken before you understand that there will never be changes regarding generic stadiums?!. In general here year after year, the desire for a new generic stage and, not least, the opportunity to make our own stadiums (would be great), but it will never happen unless there is money in it. I play the low English leagues and then some generic stadiums are still ok (looks old, perfect for looks in vivacity). But too few of them, 90% from League 2 should have Town Park as home if it just has to be a little realistic, all the same home stadium, realistic?, no !. What I look forward to annually is the Premier League stadiums additions, and this year we have 3 fantastic stadiums (Matt has to be excited about Craven!). And the La Liga team's stadium looks really good. I accept that they will not spend time at generic stadiums, but if they were an open company wishing to give something to their users, they had long recreated making your own stadium. But EA will not, I've said so many times they will not be transparent, they'll have 110% control over everything !. Therefore, I do not understand people want to listen to their pr machine, and just spending time on "communication" with them is a joke. I buy the game for the updates, because it will not be more than that, FIFA19 = FIFA 17.2. You have now chosen not to buy the game anymore, which is a pretty clear signal, we other 4-5% could follow suit without effect. And to everyone else and myself. If you think EA would change with the abolition of FUT, forget about it!. It is not questions about the product, but attitude and values. Eas values have been evident for many years.
By the way beautiful stadium Talen....