thenamesfuller
Rookie

thenamesfuller's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
The deflections are driven by three things:

1. Ridiculous jump ratings for lbs, plus the plays ball not being set to conservative.

2. This is the biggest because ratings won’t fix it; the qbs almost always throw into tight windows, they rarely throw wrs opens.

3. Since this last patch, qbs no longer audible. They will flip the play, i guess, they do do a couple of hand motions, but that’s it. The thing in the patch that made the punters snap the ball faster, also makes the qbs snap it faster, albeit, it ins’t as fast as the punters. Used to on 20 second runoff, they’d snap the ball at varied times, but mostly there was 6-8 seconds on the playclock, now they snap it about 2 seconds after the players get set.
At 20 second runoff they still snap it about 10-12 seconds left on play clock, at least for me.
Sometimes when they punt it's almost immediately now. Caught me off guard. [emoji23]
Maybe if you switch it to 25 runoff and fast game speed it'll run better?

They do throw to wide open deep WRs though. I've had a few big plays off that. But I think that's fine. You don't see the QB always throwing to wide open deep man in real life. Sometimes they don't see them open. Most QBs go for the short throws these days. It moves the ball. Unlike Aaron Rodgers though, he always goes deep in tight situations [emoji23].
Maybe even adjusting the threshold a bit would help.
I saw TFG released a new update to his rosters, but they aren't very accurate. Some players on Steelers are still there, but were released in real life.

Sent from my Z982 using Operation Sports mobile app