Old 09-14-2018, 05:00 AM   #772
sdoug78
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 CPU vs CPU Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Which system are you on?

I’m thinking do the draft classes by with iMac edits, get 4 years in, and Let’s see if the game plays better. That’d be about 60 percent of the with edits, using tdawgs XP sliders.

I’m having a decent time just watching the super sim at normal speed and getting text messages for what happened in the play. Sounds lame, i know, but it isn’t as frustrating as the deflections. Been simming during breaks with the custom class. When you super sim normal and dont watch the action, the qbs throw the ball away a lot. That’s about 80 percent of their incompletions.
I’m on PS4 but think there’s some drafts classes out with iMac edits for it now. Will have to check later.

In my current cfm I started trying supersim at normal speed rather than simming to get through the first season. I was finding pretty good and consistent stats, but when I tried to watch a couple of my teams games in supersim slow the stats were not consistent with those on normal. I might try it again when I start my new cfm and play all games supersim normal for the first season, maybe 2 and see how it feels. Or do it on play the moments which isn’t as good as watching a full game but better than simming and is like game highlights.