View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 02:39 PM   #34
oilersfan99
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: AlTito's NHL 19 Sliders

Created a team out of Euros not in the game and some players from the other high up clubs national leagues and tried a game with the sliders you have. I liked the sliders for the most part last year which is why Im trying yours and overall the game was ok I guess, was a 3 to 0 loss to the Ducks but sadly, the same old issues with EA games always seems to rear its ugly head from time to time.

Penalties were ok, I took more just because of a 5 minute major on a completely clean hit that resulted in an injury that I find annoying but it is what it is. it was 23 minutes for me, 10 minutes for them and 6 of them came at the end of the game for them so I had my PP chances. I liked that overall. Shots were 21 to 16 but again, most of mine came later in the game and I was completely dominated by the AI and their super aggressive play. No matter who had the puck for me, their guy was way faster, hit like a truck and just ripped the puck off of me before I could even react.

TOA was for them, 7 mins to 3:45 because they just get in the zone and pass it around playing keep away until they decide to shoot. This is what made me leave NHL 18 franchise last season. I get they are looking for the perfect play but when they have the puck in the zone for a long time, someone shout shoot, they pass up a lot of average opportunities for a perfect play. Nothing about the sliders, just the way the game is I guess.

Overall, the stats were similar in most spots which is great. Nice to have the AI play well too, dont get me wrong but they are so far overpowered sometimes its sickening. The biggest complaint I have had in these games is the ability to hit the net. My god, so many of my shots go so far wide that they wouldnt hit a soccer net. Is this just me?

Anyways, good job on the sliders. Im going to keep trying at least a few games to see if I can do something with them and try to enjoy franchise.