View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 08:11 PM   #118
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Cycloniac's TrueSim Madden 19 CFM Sliders (CPUvCPU/Coach Mode)

A couple of you asked about custom playbooks. Really hard to share stuff online with the playbooks. Came up with this template in hopes of just giving people direction. Figured I’d share it here as well. I think Coach Craven asked. Someone else too on this thread, can’t remember who. Haven’t fiddled with custom playbooks this release, but this is what I did last year.

Most teams have 60 plays a game. I’d make a 220 play playbook with situations, and be sure to work the audibles and give them variance. Now some plays may be recycled. Especially running plays, so it may not add up to 220 plays. The better word is play slot. Now if you’re a zone run scheme, only pick zone run stuff. Or that’s how i do it.

30 first down plays

10 Second and long
10 Second and medium
10 Second and short

10 Third and long
10 Third and medium
10 Third and long

10 4th and long
10 4th and short
10 4th and medium

20 Red zone

15. Inside your own 5

10. Goaline

5 2 point conversion

20 Chew clock*situation maybe named different on game, kids are watching Life of Pie. Just reuse running plays from other situations. If it’s not 20, don’t worry. Just get them all here and throw in a couple of play actions.

30 2 minute drill

Be super lenient with 5 star plays. Make that the bread and butter if you use 5 star plays. I’d keep most plays at 2 and a half and 3 stars, and the ones I wanted to see most would be 3 and a half.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts