Old 09-19-2018, 10:41 AM   #95
antdroid
PS2/PSP Modding

antdroid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden PS2/PSP 2017-18 NFL Rosters and Franchise Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCebErgSLiM369
Great. Appreciate the response, but for those of us who have no clue what you are talking about, im asking if anyone has a roster or save file with these changes already made? I usually download the 12' files with updated rosters, coaching and cap and cap changes. I played 08' for the first time this week and graphically the game is more detailed and i feel like it plays smoother. A few animations aside (wrs dragging feet, and getting skinny on inside runs) , i feel like 08' is a superior game than 12. Just wanted to know if anyone has made a franchise or roster file similar to the ones ive been downloading for 12' the past few years. I dont know how to mod and with a wife a kid and another on a way my time to learn and hopefully not create a corrupt file is limited. Was just asking is all.
You need to just get a program called UMDGen. It’s free and works on Windows.

Then you download the template.dat file that Reeshmd23 posted on the previous page and extract the zip file and get the template.dat file out.

Open up the Madden 08 psp ISO file using UMDGen.

Drag the Template.dat file and replace the one in the DATA folder in UMDGen. It’s a couple folders in from the main folder in the UMD explorer window. Don’t have it available right now to give you the exact location.

Then Save the new UMD ISO as madden08mod or whatever you want to call it. Then you can transfer your game to your CFW PSP/Vita or play it on the ppsspp.
Advertisements - Register to remove