Old 09-20-2018, 10:56 AM   #1396
Rmiok222
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
Matt have you considered separate sliders on the 1st page for AP and AM?

I play on AM, and the CPU run game stinks. However I think this is more to do with poor programming on EA's part and some glitches. I am seeing the CPU RB's do a lot of unecessary moves behind the LOS which gives me more time to get back there and tackle them. The CPU AI is just terrible at running this year.

Is anyone else seeing this joke of a run game by the CPU? Some games I've held great runners for like 50-60 YPC the whole game on like 20 attempts. If they do get a lot of yards its because they had a single big break away.

I think also since I user control the LE or a DT on most plays, I tend to do well against the CPU run, and at rushing the CPU QB. I'm thinking of bumping CPU Run block and Pass Block each by 5 points (so CPU Pass Block at 40 and CPU Run Block at 60).

Now... the CPU can't run against... but BOY can they pass against me! My pass D gets CRUSHED, lol.

I dunno, this last patch made the game worse. I think it was playing better pre-patch. I think I might shelf the game until another patch maybe does SOMETHING to give the CPU a decent run game. It's so boring have the CPU go for 3 YPC each game.

Anywho... I thought maybe separate AM and AP sliders might help make waters less muddy as people post results and stats for you.

I think the cpu run game on AM is fantastic. Obviously just my opinion tho. AM tho I cannot stop the pass. I’ve given up on that to be honest. AP cpu run game is awful tho. I’ve had a large sample size so it’s not just one game. I seriously wish you could have an offensive and defensive difficulty setting like The Show has for pitching and hitting.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports