Old 09-20-2018, 11:09 AM   #11
trekfan
Designated Red Shirt

trekfan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus09
Ended up with a trade like that. Just had to add Collison to the Clippers so that salaries match, but I will cut him so he can join a playoff squad.
Just loved everything about that trade: Philly is 5 games behind the playoffs and in desperation mode. With this trade they upgrade their team and get in better position for free agency after the season.
The Clippers can tank, get 2 good picks and capspace. With these Butler and Kawhi rumours about them I feel like they actually could be a player in next years market.

And finally: Bradley is just a perfect guy for Indiana. Hard worker, tough defender, still a underdog with his physical build. Covington is similiar plus he is a bigger body to throw at good offensive wings. And these 2 guys allow Oladipo to get some rest on defense and don't defend the other teams best player and lead the offense at the same time.

Thanks for the input guys. Hope other people will post their questions here so we get that thing going.

Awesome, glad we could be of help. I'm sure Collison is tired of being stuck on bad Clippers teams, but cutting him before the playoffs is fair -- he's actually a good player and one I've enjoyed using since he entered 2K, but he's just never been able to stick to a good team for one reason or another, dude's solid but the basketball gods are not nice to him.
Advertisements - Register to remove