Old 09-20-2018, 02:20 PM   #1401
Matt10
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff112001
Thanks for the great sliders, I can’t imagine all the work you had to put in to it!
I’m playing on all pro and currently 4-6 with the Browns. I love the way it plays except I minor detail. I’m playing with Baker Mayfield and I’m completeing like 75% of my passes. Granted they are mostly short passes but that still seems pretty accurate, especially for a rookie. It seems like the only incompletions are INT’s or balls knocked down at the line. The DB’s rarely knock down balls. It seems to be either a completion or int. Do you think I could/should lower the QB accuracy so not every throw is on the money? My concern might be to many int’s doing that. Now it seems like the computer rarely has dropped ints. If it hits their hands they pick it off. So would inaccurate pass lead to a lot more int’s, maybe lower the int’s also?
I don’t know, I guess I’m just looking for feedback on high user pass completion percentage.
There's definitely plenty of room to lower QBA for the user, but lower INT for CPU as well. Just gauge it on short, medium and long throws. Easiest test is the long lobbed passes. If they are no where near, or underthrown, then you may have gone too low in the QBA.
Advertisements - Register to remove