Old 09-22-2018, 03:40 PM   #1277
r818rdad
Rookie

r818rdad's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Yes it can - all you have to do is click R3 - select new character - choose Raiders coach - go to manual trade of Raiders - select the 1st round draft and a 2nd of the same year - trade ONE of the picks from the Bears first - Accept trade - then trade the other 1st round and othe pick that was offered from the Raiders and choose the other pick that was offered from the Bears - DONE! Then retire the Raiders coach and it will take you back to your user controlled team.
I play ONLINE with friends and we typically plow through 8-9 seasons per Madden cycle.

This OFFLINE advice is fine and dandy, but it is of ZERO use to me.

I find it dumb as can be that the draft picks aren't current when starting an ONLINE CFM with a current edited roster. I just don't get it. If I don't touch the roster and load it up the draft picks are current. Edit a single player and suddenly the draft picks revert back to an out dated collection of teams picks. It's not like suddenly all teams get all their draft picks back. Teams still have picks they've acquired from other teams in trades, but the current trades just get wiped out.