Old 09-25-2018, 11:04 PM   #1302
bigd51
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: iMac2307's Madden 19 Simulation Settings - Roster & Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
Yes and no. There's a thing with custom classes where they always project exactly where they are on the list, so you won't see red/green diamonds but the real thing that matters is the Dev traits and those are sprinkled though the rounds from what I've seen with those classes.
The real life 2019 one is super solid so far. Other two are random generated but with the trait edits.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
They had to have fixed this, because I've been seeing Red diamonds even after uploading these custom classes...

*EDIT*

POSSIBLE FIX: Custom draft classes will include "Red Diamonds" ONLY if you edit a player after uploading a custom draft class.

Example: I uploaded iMacs '19 draft class. Rashan Gary is #4 on the overall list to begin with. After fully scouting him from the beginning, he "green diamond'd" as a first round pick.

After editing his appearance sliders (i.e. chest size, arm definition, etc.), I "saved and exited"... upon which, I discovered Gray's "diamond" changed from "1 green" to "3 red".

It has to be a glitch in custom draft classes. If you edit a player after uploading, only then, will it show red diamonds...

*EDIT #2*

It has nothing to do w/ edited players directly.

Fully scout Rashan Gary upon starting (will see "Green 1"), edit Greg Little's appearance sliders directly (LT at #3 overall), and save/exit.

Gary will now be a "Red 3"...

Last edited by bigd51; 09-26-2018 at 12:05 AM.